Thursday, September 24, 2009

When the wind of change blow..

On one hectic day back in 2007, I stop looking at my laptop and think..am i a successful engineer now? it's no longer like the old day where i can climb to the top of equipment and apply my magic touch and everything will be alright..i work happily..i still have time with family..

I just realized that i was boxed down with work work work..go back from office..my hp rang..escalation from work..go work again..weekend work..and work..never end..for a company that will never be mine.

I believe I've done more now after 13 years here..but seems like 24hr a day is just not enough, too many crazy work and arrogant voices cracking and screaming, political issue peeking around..i can't just find the 'umph' for the task I did any longer. Is this the kind of work life for me & my family??

No way - I'm not letting this kind of work controlling my life..my family..any longer
it's time for me to change!!

You cannot change the direction of the wind..but you can adjust your sail.


No comments:

Post a Comment