Friday, September 25, 2009

The day has come..The adventure begins..

I've been down inside waiting for the day to come. Time fly and I don't feel like working ~ I don't care anymore. I don't know why, don't know why!! Everywhere I go, people keep asking me, when is my last day.

On 18 March 2007, I declared -Today is my "Last Day".

After 13 years, my mind and heart struggle finding a 'peace of mind', now the dream has come true. Signing the letter and returning the laptop and badge, it's the last procedure I'd to followed.

I just know the day has come, the real adventure of the real world has just begun. You never ever ever gonna see me here again and your never gonna see me doing anything but what I like and passionate about.

Outside world full of strangers, the unknown things for me to explore and know for survival. Deep inside my heart ~ "Sure!! I'll Survive"

No comments:

Post a Comment